Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last post of 2011

Even though I'm terrible at updating this blog, I figured I should at least do one more before the year ends.

Career wise, there's no change...still working at the bookstore and I just spent my 5th christmas at that store. I really need to make sure there isn't a 6th. I did apply to a few jobs, and even got an interview at a bank, but in the end nothing came from it...so we'll see what 2012 brings.

School...I did a whopping 3 classes in 2011, two in spring and one during summer,lol. Mostly that was due to lack of time and money. I have one class lined up for the spring semester, starting next week. Ethics, not sure how it'll go...hopefully interesting and easy.

Health wise nothing too serious as happened, though i have had a bunch of joints pains which randomly come and go...though my kindeys and lungs are fine, so i'm not going to complain too much about that.

As I mentioned in the previous post, I've fallen in love. :) It's still technically an online relationship, but hopefully we'll get to meet in 2012. I feel very lucky to have found her, and she certainly made 2011 better for me. :)

So, that's makes it 4 posts for 2011...hopefully I can beat that in 2012,lol.

2 comments:

  1. 2012 is going to be a great year... as long as the world doesn't end! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2012 will be awesome! More happy memories to come :) *Sob* I love happy endings (to the year) especially when it happens to great people *End sob*

    ReplyDelete