Friday, January 13, 2012

First Post of 2012!

I know...such an original title..

Anyway, I figured I'd just go over what's happening for January. I just started my ethics class, which is a little intimidating because it's pretty much a philosphy class and I'm not the most philosophical guy,lol. But so far, nothing too hard has come up.

The Austrialian Open Tennis start on Monday! Go Murray! Hopefully he'll get a grandslam this year. Also I'm currently watching the new season of Face Off, which is a competition show about special effects artists, pretty awesome, the first season was fantastic! The winner of last season and a couple of the judges are now currently involved with the Hunger Games movie...more awesomeness.

Currently about to read the new Star wars book, Darth Plagiues, which is about Emperor Palpatine's former Master, so this should be interesting.

That's all I can think off at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to think of a more interesting post next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Scotty, feel kinda guilty commenting before Karen does, but *thumbs up* for the link to your blog on SU! I do have a question, can anyone fail an ethics class....? Just wondering, as i thought it was subjective. Seem like the year has begun with a very good start, let's hope for more! Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no need to feel guilty about that Zoe ;)

    Face Off is indeed fantastic! I'm excited about the 'underwater' episodes they've been showing previews of!

    P.S. Neil posts are always interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete